HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Memorial Northwest Tennis and Pickle Ball looks to finish very strong as we prepare for an exciting new year 2023! Our tennis area is getting a nice “make over”, and, we look forward to having monthly activities, tennis & pickleball programs, junior tennis, and racket sport’s social mixers.
Here is a list of Tennis & Pickleball Events for December 2022:
- Pickleball Drop In Play: Court #12 is permanently open for play. All four nets are up, and residents can play anytime during our business hours. Pickleball Drop In Drills will be scheduled.
- 1st Annual Memorial Northwest Community Pickleball Tournament: December 3, 2022, from 9:00am to 2:00pm. Tournament Bracket limited to 12 Doubles TEAMS.
Fee: $40 per doubles team, Includes Lunch & Awards for Champion/Runner Up/Third Place
Levels: All Levels, Open Tournament; RSVP your team at email@example.com
- Holiday Ladies Tennis Mixer, DECEMBER 9, 2022: Morning Ladies League Members/Guests from 9:00am to 12:30pm.
Fee: $30 per doubles team, Includes Brunch.
Text RSVP: by December 2, 2022, with Michael Caeg at (832) 545-0494.
- Memorial Northwest Tennis & Pickleball HOLIDAY Community Social Mixer, December 10, 2022: All Memorial Northwest Community Residents/Guests from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Fee: $30 per doubles team, Tennis/Pickleball, $40 per family (w/children), $20 individual; INCLUDES LUNCH ENTRÉE & unlimited play (this event is also Community Pot Luck optional, if you would like to share your favorite side or dessert); we may also have ONE court for tennis games for the juniors/little ones. A few Holiday Vendors (and, maybe Santa) may be present to Holiday Shop. Text RSVP: by December 3, 2022, with Michael Caeg at (832) 545-0494 (indicate Tennis or Pickleball).
- HOLIDAY JUNIOR TENNIS CAMP: DECEMBER 19-22 & 26-29, 2022, Morning & Early Afternoon. Registration information, all ages/levels, please contact Coach Michael via (832) 545-0494 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adult Tennis Drop In Drills: Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:30pm & Saturdays 8:30am to 10:30am
Fee: $20 per person
Text RSVP weekly: with Michael Caeg (832) 545-0494