Tennis Court Online Reservations
Access to the tennis courts requires a reservation through the online reservation system. Click the link to access.
» 12 Lighted Tennis Courts, fenced for viewing
» 4 Decks Overlooking Courts
» Pavilion and Rest Areas
» Talented Professional instruction
» Courts Expertly maintained
Tennis Court Usage Policy
» Hours are dawn to midnight.
» Reservations may be made by phone during office hours. Otherwise signup sheets are posted on the board at the pavilion.
» Court time will be reserved seven (7) days in advance for a maximum of two (2) hours per day per family member.
» Court reservations will be lost if a member has not shown up within ten (10) minutes after the beginning time reserved and it will be termed a “no show.”
» Courts that have not been reserved are open on a “first come, first served” basis. When waiting on a court, please stand outside of the court.
» No skateboards/roller blades/bicycles in tennis area. No soccer is to be played on courts.
» Limit guests to one at a time. Guests are defined as out-of-town visitors staying in your home. Guests are limited to 12 per year. More than 12 will be charged to the member at $10 per visit.
» Proper court attire to be worn at all times, including shirt.
The Memorial Northwest Community Center has a resident pro available for private, semi-private, and group lessons. Courts #3 and #4 are reserved for lessons with the pro at all times. You may sign up for courts #3 and #4 when no lesson is being given, but the pro can bump you from the court.
» You may leave your racquet in the tennis shop for stringing. Also, various tennis accessories are available in the tennis shop.
» Office phone number: 281-376-4001
Tennis Court Scheduling Policy:
1. Highest Priority Tennis Pro three courts.
2. Tennis Leagues
3. Tennis Pro six courts during summer camps.
4. Junior/YTA four courts (2:00-6:30 PM)
5. Tennis functions sponsored by Tennis Leagues for members only.
6. Tennis functions sponsored by MNWCC for members only.
7. Tennis functions sponsored by Tennis Committee for members only.
8. Normal tennis play by members only.
9. Tennis functions sponsored by Tennis Leagues for both members and non-members.
10. Tennis functions sponsored by MNWCC for both members and non-members.
11. Tennis functions sponsored by Tennis Committee for both members and non-members.