Garbage must not be put out before 8PM the night before trash day
All garbage for collection must not be visible from the street before 8 PM the night before a trash day. This include yard waste. If you have a yard service please request them to remove the waste or to leave it out of view from the street.
Garbage / Trash Service Holidays Observed
New Year’s Day – Memorial Day – July 4th – Labor Day – Thanksgiving – Christmas
For FREE appliance pickup RRRT recommends calling “Chuck” at 281-356-3521.
Beginning Sept. 1, 2017 the Memorial Northwest trash and recycle service will be provided by Residential Recycling and Refuge of Texas (RRRT).
Homeowners will receive quarterly bills from RRRT beginning in August via USPS or you may op for automatic payments or emailed invoices.
Trash Collection Rates
$15.49/month for trash
$2.90/month for recycle (plus appropriate sales tax on both)
RRRT does not be providing trash carts. However, they do provide the standard 18-gallon recycle bins.
Trash pick is on Mondays and Thursdays.
RRRT Provides the following services to MNW Homeowners
- Garage-Door service for both household trash and recycle. Household trash is to be placed in containers or trash bags, but left at or near your garage door. Recycle is to be placed in the 18-gal. tubs provided by RRRT or a larger recycle container/cart if you have one.
- RRRT will NOT open any gates to access the trash or recycle containers. If your garage door is located behind a yard gate, please leave your household trash and recycle outside that gate. This should eliminate any problems with pets escaping.
- Yard clippings and trimmings and other trash items are to be placed at the curb on the trash pickup day. Trimmings must be bound as usual and less than four feet in length and three inches in diameter.
- Larger items – boxes, chairs, etc. – will be allowed on a ‘reasonable’ basis. If you have something large – such as a sofa – call the RRRT office (1-866-516-9805) and discuss such with them. There may be an extra charge for large items – particularly if a separate truck must be sent. A more complete listing of acceptable trash and recycle items and restrictions will be published on the MNW website (www.mnwhoa.org) soon and in the monthly news magazine.
- If you have physical restrictions that prevent you from putting your household trash and recycle at the garage door and/or the other items at the curb, call RRRT (1-866-516-9805) and arrange full backdoor pickup; there is no addition charge.
For FREE appliance pickup RRRTX recommends calling “Chuck” at 281-356-3521.